ASB leader gives warm welcome

ASB leader gives warm welcome

Hello Hawks! I am so excited to welcome the class of 2027 and welcome back the rest of you guys to school! Big 6 and I have planned a packed year full of fun activities, traditions, and new events to make our school into a more connected community.

For the freshmen, I’d love to see you guys sign up for ASB elections: ASB is like your middle school student council, but more fun, and contains more responsibility. As an ASB officer, you collaborate with other officers to create fundraisers, non-profit events, and community service projects! If you’re a freshman interested in joining ASB, please email Jeannie Brzovic (br******@ed*****.edu) for details and deadlines! Elections will be in mid-September!

The event I am most looking forward to attending are the football games! Even if you don’t know anything about football, the atmosphere and the shared experience will get you hyped. I really hope to see all of you guys at our football games! You can find the dates of the games on our instagram page, or on the official Mountlake Terrace High School website under the “Athletics” section of the “Student Life” category.

I strongly encourage you guys to follow us on instagram (@mountlaketerracehs) to see the latest highlights and upcoming events from our school. Currently, our Instagram is doing Sunday Spotlight, where you can nominate someone to be featured in Sunday’s post on our page.

I can’t wait to meet new people, and see old faces! Go Hawks!