• BREAKING: Coach Sood stepping down as head men's basketball coach
  • Hawks open season in their new Nest
  • OSCARS: Lily Gladstone's nomination celebrated at huge viewing party
  • Hawks WIN! Terrace 65, Garfield 54 for 4th place in 3A WIAA

Tempo Senior Tribute Ads 2021-2022

106 Views

Send your senior off in style!

>>THE DEADLINE IS NOW 12/10/2021<<

Have we got a deal for you! Pay tribute to your favorite graduate with a special ad in Tempo. Here’s a sample of what they have looked like in the past, but we’re always improving:

Sample Senior Tribute pages from the 2020 yearbook.

Submit photos and text online via the following link:

>>TEMPO SENIOR TRIBUTE ADS SUBMISSION<<

If you have content that is not digital (you have physical copies of the content), please drop these materials off at school in an envelope clearly marked “MTHS Tempo Senior Ad.” You may also mail the envelope to us at “MTHS Tempo Senior Ad c/o MTHS 21801 44th Ave. W Mountlake Terrace WA 98043. Inside the envelope, there MUST be a cover letter explaining who is submitting the ad, your contact information (phone/email), the name of the senior and any other information that may help our designers. If you want these materials returned to you, you MUST include a self-addressed, properly stamped envelope. We strongly recommend the digital submission process, however, and cannot be held liable for loss or damage to your submitted materials.

STANDARD TRIBUTE AD PRICES

• 1/4 (quarter) page ads are $50, with a three (3) photo limit and 150 character limit. [4.25”w x 5.75”h]
  • 1/2 (half) page ads are $100, with a four (4) photo limit and 300 character limit. [8.75”w x 5.75”h] See above, left page.
  • Full pages are $150, with a six (6) photo limit and 500 character limit. [8.75”w x 11.75”h] See above, right page.

CONSIDER OUR SPECIAL SENIOR PACKAGES

• $20 for a graduation box only (see below)
  • $125 for a silver senior package (yearbook, exclusive MTHS graduation box & quarter page adSAVE $10)
  • $160 for gold senior package (yearbook, exclusive MTHS graduation box & half page adSAVE $25)
  • $200 for platinum senior package (yearbook, exclusive MTHS graduation box & full page adSAVE $35)

NOTE: If you haven’t seen our exclusive TEMPO Grad Box, they’re amazing. These are beautiful, protective book enclosures in which the yearbook fits perfectly inside along with room for other school memorabilia – including senior portraits, supplements, awards, etc. If you haven’t seen one in person, swing by the school and we can show you.

Payment can be made in the Fines Office at the school or online at the district’s payment portal.  PAYMENT and CONTENT for senior ads are due December 10, 2021.

View Comments (3)