Tempo Senior Tribute Ads

Send your senior off in style!

THE DEADLINE IS

QUESTIONS? Email us at Te*******@th********.org

Have we got a deal for you! Pay tribute to your favorite graduate with a special ad in Tempo. Here’s a sample of what they have looked like in the past, but we’re always improving:

Submit Your Photos and Text online

If you have content that is not digital (you have physical copies of the content), please drop these materials off at school in an envelope clearly marked “MTHS Tempo Senior Ad.” You may also mail the envelope to us at “MTHS Tempo Senior Ad c/o MTHS 21801 44th Ave. W Mountlake Terrace WA 98043. Inside the envelope, there MUST be a cover letter explaining who is submitting the ad, your contact information (phone/email), the name of the senior and any other information that may help our designers. If you want these materials returned to you, you MUST include a self-addressed, properly stamped envelope. We strongly recommend the digital submission process, however, and cannot be held liable for loss or damage to your submitted materials.

2024-2025 TRIBUTE AD PRICES

• 1/4 (quarter) page ads are $75, with a three (3) photo limit and 150 character/30 word limit. [4.25”w x 5.75”h]
  • 1/2 (half) page ads are $125, with a four (4) photo limit and 300 character/60 word limit. [8.75”w x 5.75”h] See above, left page.
  • Full pages are $175, with a six (6) photo limit and 500 character/100 word limit. [8.75”w x 11.75”h] See above, right page.

ALSO CONSIDER…

• $20 for an exclusive MTHS Hawk Box (read below)

NOTE: If you haven’t seen our exclusive TEMPO Hawk Box, they’re amazing. These are beautiful, protective book enclosures where your yearbook fits perfectly along with room for other school memorabilia – including school portraits, supplements, awards, etc. If you haven’t seen one in person, swing by the school and we can show you.

Payment can be made in the Fines Office at the school or online at the district’s payment portal.

PAYMENT and CONTENT for senior ads are due Dec. 15, 2024.

Order Your MTHS Yearbook Payment portal use instructions