• BREAKING: Coach Sood stepping down as head men's basketball coach
  • Hawks open season in their new Nest
  • OSCARS: Lily Gladstone's nomination celebrated at huge viewing party
  • Hawks WIN! Terrace 65, Garfield 54 for 4th place in 3A WIAA

The Hawkeye February 2024 issue

Senior Photo Submission & Information 2019-2020

FREE Senior Photo Portrait Sessions for 2019-2020

Hawkeye/Tempo photographers will take the vast majority of the senior photos for the yearbook. We do not charge for these photo sessions! However, if you’d like to order prints, they will be available for purchase at a reduced, special rate available only to MTHS seniors via the Hawkeye’s online photo service. 

Please contact us if you’re interested in scheduling a session and we’ll do our best to accommodate you. Use the link: mthsseniorphotos.as.me/

Senior Photo Submission for 2019-2020

If you choose to submit photos taken by someone other than the Hawkeye/TEMPO photographers, please understand that we reserve the right to not print any photo for any reason. The most common issue we have is that submitted photos do not meet our quality standards and will not look good when printed in the yearbook. However, if you can follow the requirements listed below, the TEMPO may be able to print your submission. Here are the details…

Senior Photo Requirements

If you would like to have your yearbook photo taken by an independent photographer, we only will allow submissions that meet specific requirements and are submitted properly by Friday, Dec. 6, 2019.

Requirements:

File type: TIFF, JPEG, DNG or PSD only

Resolution: 300 dpi

Size: Must be at least 640 x 800 pixels and maintain that ratio as a minimum

Submission Method: Photos must be submitted via the link below or on a clearly labeled USB thumb drive (we will return it)

Metadata: Must include student’s name, email and/or phone number in each file

Number of files: Submit 1 to 5 photos for us to choose from

Subject:

• Student’s full face is visible
  • Student’s face is within 5 feet of the photographer (no distant, full-body shots)
  • The student is the only person in the shot
  • The student is looking at the camera
  • No selfies or photos taken from a phone camera
  • Photos are in color

If your submitted photos do not meet the requirements, but are submitted more than a week before the deadline, we will work with you to help meet the criteria. However, if the photo is incorrect and sent within a week of the deadline, we cannot guarantee that your photo will appear in the publication. We will do our best to work with you, but please plan ahead.

Simply click the link below and follow the instructions to submit your senior photo to the Hawkeye/TEMPO staff. Questions? Contact us in Room 130 or email us at: [email protected] or [email protected]

SUBMIT HERE

NOTE: You MUST be signed in to a Gmail account in order to submit photos. If you don’t have one, you can easily create one for free at Google.