• WBB: The 2-1 Hawks play Bellingham, Wednesday, December 12th, in the Terraceum, Tip off is 7:15pm

• MBB: The 2-0 Hawks look to keep on rolling, Saturday, December 8th, Vs Kentlake at Highline CC, Tip of is 2pm

Hawks Cross Country come in 2nd against 3A schools

By Sarah Davis, Co-Sports Editor

On September 28, the Mountlake Terrace Cross Country team went up against 3 high schools that included Shorecrest, Mariner and Lynnwood High Schools.

Both boys and girls finished in second below Shorecrest, with boys finishing with a score of 38 and girls finishing with a score of 58.

For the boys, seven of their runners finished in the top 20. Jaden Lofrese came in 3rd (12:56), Alex Williams came in 4th (13:23), Ivan Moultan came in 9th (13:38), Josh Ernst came in 10th (13:43), Kendall Yackley came in 12th (13:57), Tymothy Harris came in 14th (14:02) and Jackson Marrott came in 18th (14:29).

Five out of the 8 girls who ran for Mountlake Terrace came in the top 20. Among these people, Meagan Williams came in 9th (16:45), Sandra Hart came in 10th (16:50), Marika Jamtaas came in 11th (16:54), Joan Park came in 12th (17:02) and Ally Gill-More came in 16th (17:34).

Their next meet is Wednesday, Oct. 4 at Marysville-Pilchuck High School at 3:45 p.m. Hope to see you there!

Sarah Davis, Sports Co-Editor

Sarah Davis is a junior at MTHS, and this is her second year on staff. She is the Sports Co-Editor this year and her main focus is to work with the other Sports Co-Editor, Kennedy Cooper, to get the most wide range of sports coverage as possible and keep everyone up to date on everything sports. Outside of Hawkeye, Davis plays select softball and also participates in the schools chamber orchestra, playing string bass.