Almost on the other side

Hey Terrace! Kaitlyn here, I’m filling in for Jack since he is still kayaking on an island somewhere… but anyway we are coming to the end of the year and a lot of fun events are coming up. We just had class elections. Congratulations to the new and returning ASB class officers! Next year should be  amazing!

But don’t wind down to much students. We have two dances coming up soon. On May 14 , the famous spring fling dance will  be held here in the hub. The spring fling dance will also be featuring inflatable toys located in the gym. There will be everything from bouncy houses to bungee runs so it should be a blast! The dance will be from 9 p.m. to midnight, and the price is $5 with ASB and $7 without.

For seniors and their dates, prom is coming up quickly. It will be on June 4, and it is being held at the Experience Music Project in Seattle! Tickets for prom are pre-sale only and must be paid for in cash. This means you can’t buy them at the door, so make sure you buy those tickets in advance. The price is yet to be determined and will be announced ASAP.After prom comes senior breakfast, graduation and grad night. Senior breakfast is on June 17 at 7:30 a.m. in the HUB.

Following the breakfast will be our  graduation on June 17. at 6:30pm at the  Edmonds stadium. Then seniors are done and off to grad night, sponsored by the PTSA.We are almost there class of 2010! Well Terrace, have a great rest of the year and make sure to come out to all of these events!