• Homecoming: Seniors: Toy Story, Juniors: Up, Sophomores: Finding Nemo, Freshmen: Monsters Inc

• Homecoming: 2017 Homecoming theme announced as Pixar.

• FOOTBALL: Hawks look to Bounce Back at Shorewood, Friday September 22nd, 7pm from Shoreline Stadium

ASB Executive Elections 2014: Secretary

By Jaira Arcilla

[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_video link=”http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahil1vBPnUU”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text]

Liya Ewing

Liya Ewing

Hello, my name is Liya Ewing! I am currently a sophomore and will be your ASB Secretary for the 2014-2015 school year. After being on Big 6 this past year, I’ve learned a lot about leadership, our school, and how to work well with others. I want to be in office again because I loved unifying our school and making Terrace an overall better place this year, and I want to contribute even more to Terrace the next year. For next year, I hope to contribute more of your thoughts and ideas into the decision making process for the student body and increase our school spirit so that our school can be more united together. I had a blast working for the school this year and I cannot wait to see what next year holds for ASB and Terrace!

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]