• WBB: The 2-1 Hawks play Bellingham, Wednesday, December 12th, in the Terraceum, Tip off is 7:15pm

• MBB: The 2-0 Hawks look to keep on rolling, Saturday, December 8th, Vs Kentlake at Highline CC, Tip of is 2pm

Alumni Update: Ariana DeBoo

Back to Article
Back to Article

Alumni Update: Ariana DeBoo

Ariana DeBoo is featured as a vocalist and actor in Macklemore's latest music video,

Ariana DeBoo is featured as a vocalist and actor in Macklemore's latest music video, "Drug Dealer."

UPDATE: Ariana will appear on “The Tonight Show” Nov. 16 with Macklemore. Be sure to tune in!

You’ve probably seen and heard Macklemore’s latest hit music video/single “Drug Dealer.” But did you know that it also features 2010 Terrace graduate Ariana DeBoo?

Ariana has been singing and performing since she was pretty young and is also featured on several songs by Sam Lachow. Click on the image to follow the link to the Macklemore video where you’ll see and hear Ariana.

Editor’s Note: Have a suggestion for an Alumni Update? Are you an alumnus who wants to share some good news? Email us at editor@thehawkeye.org

Ariana DeBoo (’10) is featured in Macklemore's latest hit.

Ariana DeBoo (’10) is featured in Macklemore’s latest hit. Click the image to go to the YouTube video.