The Hawkeye

Smoke alarm causes impromptu evacuation

By Sierra Clark, Graphics Editor

March 22, 2017

A smoke detector alarm rang throughout MTHS at approximately 10:30 a.m. this morning, causing an impromptu evacuation of the school. Many students were unaware of the situation, as it was not one of the planned fire drills. Principal Greg Schwab assured that it was only the smoke alarms that we...

The student news site of Mountlake Terrace High School in Mountlake Terrace, Washington.
smoke alarm