The Hawkeye

School evacuates due to smoke detected in theater

Authorities arrive at MTHS to investigate the source of the smoke detected.

By Nolan DeGarlais, Editor-in-Chief

September 18, 2018

All students were ordered over the intercom to evacuate from the building due to fears of smoke in the building at approximately 1:45 p.m. on Tuesday, Sept. 18. Students who intended to leave immediately after school were permitted to leave, but students who needed to stay in the building for afte...

The student news site of Mountlake Terrace High School in Mountlake Terrace, Washington.
hvac system