The Hawkeye

School evacuates due to smoke detected in theater

School evacuates due to smoke detected in theater

By Nolan DeGarlais, News Editor

September 18, 2018


Filed under News, School News

All students were ordered over the intercom to evacuate from the building due to fears of smoke in the building at approximately 1:45 p.m. on Tuesday, Sept. 18. Students who intended to leave immediately after school were permitted to leave, but students who needed to stay in the building for afte...

Smoke alarm causes impromptu evacuation

By Sierra Clark, News Editor

March 22, 2017


Filed under News, School News

A smoke detector alarm rang throughout MTHS at approximately 10:30 a.m. this morning, causing an impromptu evacuation of the school. Many students were unaware of the situation, as it was not one of the planned fire drills. Principal Greg Schwab assured that it was only the smoke alarms that we...

The student news site of Mountlake Terrace High School in Mountlake Terrace, Washington.
evacuation