MTHS Week of Love

Terrace is excited to celebrate the Week of Love and Battle of the Sexes for the week of Feb. 11 to 15.

Each day has its own spirit dress-up theme and carries its own surprises.

Monday kicks off with Wear Your Crush Day. The hearts of all the students are posted on the staircase by the HUB. Students are to take their crush’s name from the wall and wear it on that day.

Tuesday is Beauty and the Geek, Perfect Pairs is on Wednesday, and Stoplight Day is on Valentine’s Day, Thursday. Students wear red if they are taken, those who have a complicated relationship will wear yellow, and single people will wear green.

Friday is Girls vs Boys Day, where girls wear pink and guys wear blue. The spirit day posters are on the HUB.

There will be different lunch time activities throughout the week.

The senior class ASB is also selling candy grams for a dollar, or $3 with a balloon. They are to be delivered on Feb. 14.

The Basketballers Silent Auction Fundraiser is also happening at the same week. The student with the highest bidder gets a lunch date, which is catered by the chef classes, with one of the varsity players from the men’s and women’s basketball team. The rules for the auction are posted by the locker rooms.

The auction will start on Monday and end on Tuesday at 2:15. The lunch will be held on Wednesday, Feb. 13.

The money will be donated to the Mountlake Terrace food bank.