Lin Miyamoto

Lin Miyamoto, TEMPO Editor & Data Manager

Yearbook Co-Editor-In-Chief and Data Manager Lin Miyamoto is a third-year Hawkeye staff member and a senior. She hopes to strengthen her design skills as well as create a community within TEMPO. While tackling school and HSM, she also plays video games with her buddies and doodles in her school notes.

All content by Lin Miyamoto
STEM students compete in online TSA State Conference

By Lin Miyamoto, Hawkeye Staff
April 3, 2020

Many Mountlake Terrace High School STEM students participated in the 2020 Washington Technology Student (WTSA) Conference held remotely from March 18 to March 21. The conference...

A Mother’s Love: Chapter 1

By Lin Miyamoto
June 18, 2019

Chapter 1: “The words flew out of her mouth like bullets, ready to shoot down anything I was about to say. My ears were already numb from all her screaming, so the plate...

Cartoon versions of Assistant Superintendent Greg Schwab and social studies teacher Amy Frost, along with a couple of students, are taken aback by the new school days being built onto the end of the year.

[Photo] Under the weather?

By Annika Prom
March 27, 2019

Cartoon versions of Assistant Superintendent Greg Schwab and social studies teacher Amy Frost, along with a couple of students, are taken aback by the new school days being built...

FCCLA adviser Molly McFadden and freshman Sophie Valenti work online to complete a online career quest.

[Photo] FCCLA club returns to MTHS

By Theresa Van, Hawkeye Staff
October 19, 2018

Load More Stories