Caroline Shynshyn, Photo Editor

Caroline Shynshyn is the photo editor of the Hawkeye and TEMPO. This is her 3rd year of being photo editor and her 4th year of being a member of HSM. She is a senior at MTHS and a Running Start student at Edmonds Community College. Caroline joined HSM to learn more graphics and photography. In her free time, she likes to draw, watch anime and learn choreography.

All content by Caroline Shynshyn
Congrats to the winners of Terraces Got Talent! Lin Miyamoto, Faye Smith and The Resurrection of Spencers Hand will be moving on to the district talent show!!!

[Photo] Terrace Got talent winners move on to District talent show!!

February 28, 2020

Congrats to the winners of Terraces Got Talent! Lin Miyamoto, Faye Smith and The Resurrection of Spencer's Hand will be moving on to the district talent show!!!

During the charades scene, Logan Blas-felarca, sophomore, who plays as himself, was used as Jesus puppet. The puppet act was used to explain the charades prompt for the audience.

[Photo]

During the charades scene, Logan Blas-felarca, sophomore, who plays as himself, was used as Jesus' puppet. The puppet act was used to explain the charades prompt for the audience.

This scene portrays how Jesus is trying to tell Ben that throwing one body part in Hell is better than throwing your whole body in Hell. Rhiannon Aguilar who plays as themselves observes the situation with Jesus and Ben Rigney who also plays as himself.

[Photo]

This scene portrays how Jesus is trying to tell Ben that throwing one body part in Hell is better than throwing your whole body in Hell. Rhiannon Aguilar who plays as themselves...

Sage Jennings, freshmen, who plays as herself, performs the choreography from  We Beseech Thee along with her other cast mates.

[Photo]

Sage Jennings, freshmen, who plays as herself, performs the choreography from "We Beseech Thee" along with her other cast mates.

Hanana Fisker- Andersen, sophomore, who plays as herself, looks over at Jesus while performing the song All Good Gifts. Her cast mates are sitting in a circle admiring her sing.

[Photo]

Hanana Fisker- Andersen, sophomore, who plays as herself, looks over at Jesus while performing the song "All Good Gifts". Her cast mates are sitting in a circle admiring her sing.

The Godspell cast poses for the ending of All For The Best song.

[Photo]

The Godspell cast poses for the ending of 'All For The Best' song.

Memphis Raam, Senior, represents the rich man during Judas storytelling. She strikes an annoyed look for a reaction to the story.

[Photo]

Memphis Raam, Senior, represents the rich man during Judas' storytelling. She strikes an annoyed look for a reaction to the story.

Anabelle Sumera-Decoret, sophomore, who plays as John the Baptist and Judas, baptizes Alberto Paredes, Senior, who plays as Jesus.

[Photo]

The cross country team takes a rest from their run during practice on the MTHS track. The teams enrollment has skyrocketed this school year, as 66 students are now participating as full members of the team for the fall season.

[Photo] Financial struggles run alongside cross country

By Theresa Van
October 30, 2019

The cross country team takes a rest from their run during practice on the MTHS track. The team's enrollment has skyrocketed this school year, as 66 students are now participating...

Barb Green and Elettra Paparella are seen giving out breakfast to students during every nutrition break. They operate the new service cart on the second floor by the theater.

[Photo] Break bolsters energy, learning ability in students

By Nolan DeGarlais
October 30, 2019

Dino Aristides second period honors geometry is one of the oversized classes at MTHS. Extra tables and chairs have been added to expand the classroom.

[Photo]

Dino Aristides' second period honors geometry is one of the oversized classes at MTHS. Extra tables and chairs have been added to expand the classroom.

[Photo] Too many peas in our pod

By Katrina Bushman and E.J. Jones
October 29, 2019

Shymko acts as the lovely Audrey in the school musical Little Shop of Horrors.

[Photo] Deadly plant overtakes the “Little Shop of Horrors”

By Nhung Lam
January 23, 2019

All of the cast waves goodbye to the crowd as the curtains set on the last scene.

Senior Micheal Wollan practices for the play days before the opening.

[Photo] "Little Shop of Horrors" to premiere Wednesday

January 15, 2019

Peja Shymko performing during Terraces rendition of Little Shop of Horrors. Shymko starred as Audrey, the female lead of the musical.

[Photo] Shymko steals the spotlight

April 15, 2019

Peja Shymko performing during Terrace's rendition of "Little Shop of Horrors." Shymko starred as Audrey, the female lead of the musical.

The studio of HBN, where students sit and record club announcements and the daily show.

[Photo] Revival of HBN brings back video announcements

By Semira Beraki, Hawkeye Staff
October 19, 2018

Load More Stories