Gas station blaze

Back to Article
Back to Article

Gas station blaze

By Megan Resler

Hang on for a minute...we're trying to find some more stories you might like.


Email This Story






The abandoned gas station on 212th St. SW and 52nd Ave W. caught on fire around 6:15 p.m. on April 11. Firefighters from Fire District 1 and Mountlake Terrace police arrived quickly on the scene and subdued the flames. The smoke smelled strongly of sulphur. Photo by Megan Resler.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email