1 cup all purpose flour
1 cup wheat flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup margarine
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Serving size: 1 cookie
Fat: 1 gram
Cholesterol: 3 milligrams
Sodium: 20 milligrams
Total Carbohydrates: 5 grams
Protein: 1 gram
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Combine both flours, salt and baking soda.
3. In a separate bowl, combine the sugar, margarine, egg and vanilla. Mix until creamy.
4. Slowly combine both mixtures until thoroughly mixed.
5. Wrap dough in plastic wrap and chill in fridge for at least two hours.
6. Lightly sprinkle flour over counter and roll out dough with a rolling pin until it’s about 1/8 of an inch thick.
7. Use two inch cookie cutters and place on an ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 10 to 12 minutes. Allow to cool on wire rack.