• BREAKING: Coach Sood stepping down as head men's basketball coach
  • Hawks open season in their new Nest
  • OSCARS: Lily Gladstone's nomination celebrated at huge viewing party
  • Hawks WIN! Terrace 65, Garfield 54 for 4th place in 3A WIAA

Terrace graduates more than 360; HBN streams the ceremonies

Under overcast skies, the Class of 2022 proudly received their diplomas before a capacity crowd at Edmonds Stadium

More than 360 members of the Class of 2021 received diplomas, a special ceramic keepsake and a single rose as they graduated in front of a capacity crowd under threatening skies at noon on Saturday, June 18 at Edmonds Stadium.

Once again, thanks to Mountlake Terrace High School CTE Visual Communication Club HBN, friends and family who couldn’t be there in person were able to watch the entire ceremony live via Hawk Tv on YouTube. Under the guidance of instructor/adviser Angelo Comeaux, HBN served the Edmonds School District community by live streaming all of 2022’s commencement celebrations throughout the month of June. All events are now available on the Hawk Tv YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/c/HawkTvHBN And here is the link for Mountlake Terrace High School:

A new addition this year was that all official photography of the ceremony was produced by HSM (Hawkeye/Tempo) photographers at no charge to the school. Graduates and family members may order photos of the ceremony, including the traditional diploma presentation, by going to the HSM official site:

The speakers at this year’s graduation were ASB President Kerensa Suzara, Class of 2022 President Lindsey Ho, Damaris Ibrahim, Ritika Khanal, and Colton Tse. Principal Greg Schellenberg officially presented the class of 2022 to school board members and outgoing Superintendent Gustavo Balderas.