• BREAKING: Coach Sood stepping down as head men's basketball coach
  • Hawks open season in their new Nest
  • OSCARS: Lily Gladstone's nomination celebrated at huge viewing party
  • Hawks WIN! Terrace 65, Garfield 54 for 4th place in 3A WIAA

The Hawkeye February 2024 issue

Sign up now for official school, yearbook photos

2/18 & 2/19 are the only dates available and an appointment is required

Students and staff have just two days – Thursday, Feb. 18 and Friday, Feb. 19 – to get their official school and Tempo yearbook photo taken. And the time slots are filling up fast.

Due to COVID-19 restrictions, the photos will be taken in an outdoor tent facility at MTHS. Students and families should plan ahead to be on campus and ready for their photo about 10 minutes prior to their established time, according to organizers. Be aware that up to 10 people share each of the 5-minute time slots, so the process will take some patience and cooperation on everyone’s part.

Organizers are asking that students and staff dress appropriately for the photo, taking into account that the weather may not be ideal. While the photo area will be covered, students should prepare to bring an umbrella if it’s raining for the trip from the car to the photo sitting. Organizers also want to be clear that these are the only dates and times that will be available this year for these photos – and that there will be no makeup dates available.

These photos will be used for student and staff ID cards, official school identification, as well as for the 2021 Tempo yearbook.

Seniors who have not submitted a senior portrait to the Tempo, may use this photo for their yearbook picture, according to Tempo editors.

Questions about the official photo day should be directed to Dorian Studios’ Customer Advocate Team by email at [email protected] or by phone at (800) 826-3535.

Originally, school photos were slated to be taken in September, but due to the pandemic and local, county and district health restrictions, the dates have been rescheduled multiple times. These two dates represent the last chance to have photos taken this school year.