Senior Portraits Photo Submission Info 2020-2021

UPDATE!

No Free Photo Portrait Sessions This Year

We regret to announce that due to health and logistical reasons, we will NOT be holding any Photo Portrait Sessions this year. However, submissions are still allowed; read on for further information.

Senior Photo Submission for 2020-2021

Please understand that we reserve the right to not print any photo for any reason. The most common issue we have is that submitted photos do not meet our quality standards and will not look good when printed in the yearbook. However, if you can follow the requirements listed below, the TEMPO may be able to print your submission. Here are the details…

Senior Photo Requirements

If you would like to have your yearbook photo taken by an independent photographer, we only will allow submissions that meet specific requirements and are submitted properly by Sunday, Jan. 31, 2021.

Requirements:

File type: TIFF, JPEG, PNG, DNG, RAW or PSD only

Resolution: 300 dpi minimum

Size: Must be at least 640 x 800 pixels and maintain that ratio as a minimum

Submission Method: Photos must be submitted via the link below – no exceptions

Metadata: Must include student’s name, email and/or phone number in each file (Not sure how to do this? CLICK HERE for help.)

Number of files: Submit 1 to 5 photos for us to choose from

Subject:

• Student’s full face is visible
  • Student’s face is within 5 feet of the photographer (no distant, full-body shots)
  • The student is the only person in the shot
  • The student is looking at the camera
  • No selfies or photos taken from a phone camera
  • Photos are in color

If your submitted photos do not meet the requirements, but are submitted more than two weeks before the deadline, we will work with you to help meet the criteria. However, if the photo is incorrect and sent within two weeks of the deadline, we cannot guarantee that your photo will appear in the publication. We will do our best to work with you, but please plan ahead. NOTE: If none of your photos meets the criteria, or if no photo is submitted and there is a photo from the official school photographer, we will use the official school photo.

Simply click the link below and follow the instructions to submit your senior photo to the Hawkeye/TEMPO staff. Questions? Contact us in Room 130 or email us at: [email protected] or [email protected]

>>SUBMIT HERE<<

NOTE: You MUST be signed in to a Gmail account in order to submit photos. If you don’t have one, you can easily create one for free at Google.