• The new Big 6 will run the final spirit assembly of the year on Friday

• Men's Soccer takes on Archbishop Murphy at Lynnwood HS, Tuesday, April 16, at 7:30 p.m.

• Baseball: The Hawks take on Lynnwood at MTHS, Tuesday, April 16, First pitch at 4:00 P.M.

Photo Gallery: Foundation for Edmonds School District hosts the 2019 Recipe for Success fundraiser

About the Writers
Ciara Laney, Co-Photo Editor

Ciara Laney is the Photo Co-Editor for the Hawkeye. She is enduring her third year in the organization which she joined out of her enjoyment for keeping records of moments in life. Laney's goal in the Hawkeye is to make the audience feel a sense of belongingness in the Mountlake Terrace community. Outside of Hawkeye Laney spends time with her seven siblings. She has leadership roles in TEMPO, Key Club, and ASB and has been a co-captain for JV Tennis.

Erin Martino, Staff

Erin Martino, a freshman at MTHS, is a Hawkeye staff photographer and videographer. She is excited to contribute to the newspaper, seasonal sports videos and other media this year. When she is not participating in Hawkeye, Erin plays tennis, cooks and enjoys other culinary experiences and plays with her two very energetic dogs. She appreciates the opportunity to further develop her photography skills and document memorable events.