TEMPO Senior Tribute Ads 2019

Send a senior off in style!

Have we got a deal for you! Pay tribute to your favorite graduate with a special ad in the TEMPO. Here’s a sample of what they looked like in last year’s book:

A sample of Senior Tribute Ads from the 2018 TEMPO.

Submit photos and text online via the following link:

If you have content that is not digital (you have physical copies of the content), please drop these materials off at school in an envelope clearly marked “MTHS TEMPO Senior Ad.” You may also mail the envelope to us at “MTHS TEMPO Senior Ad c/o MTHS 21801 44th Ave. W Mountlake Terrace WA 98043. Inside the envelope, there MUST be a cover letter explaining who is submitting the ad, your contact information (phone/email), the name of the senior and any other information that may help our designers. If you want these materials returned to you, you MUST include a self-addressed, properly stamped envelope.

• 1/4 (quarter) page ads are $50, with a three (3) photo limit and 150 character limit. [4.25”w x 5.75”h]
  • 1/2 (half) page ads are $100, with a four (4) photo limit and 300 character limit. [8.75”w x 5.75”h]
  • Full pages are $150, with a six (6) photo limit and 500 character limit. [8.75”w x 11.75”h]

Payment can be made in the Fines Office of the school. Payment is due NOVEMBER 23, 2018. Content for senior ads is due JANUARY 18, 2019.