• Mens Soccer's takes on Marysville-Getchell, 7:30 p.m. Tuesday, March 19, at Getchell HS

• Softball: The 0-2 Hawks take on the Monroe Bearcats. Tuesday, March 19. 4:00 P.M. first pitch at MTHS

• Baseball: The 1-3 Hawks return to action 4:00 p.m. March 21, vs Interlake at MTHS

TEMPO Senior Tribute Ads 2019

Send a senior off in style!

Have we got a deal for you! Pay tribute to your favorite graduate with a special ad in the TEMPO. Here’s a sample of what they looked like in last year’s book:

A sample of Senior Tribute Ads from the 2018 TEMPO.

Submit photos and text online via the following link:

If you have content that is not digital (you have physical copies of the content), please drop these materials off at school in an envelope clearly marked “MTHS TEMPO Senior Ad.” You may also mail the envelope to us at “MTHS TEMPO Senior Ad c/o MTHS 21801 44th Ave. W Mountlake Terrace WA 98043. Inside the envelope, there MUST be a cover letter explaining who is submitting the ad, your contact information (phone/email), the name of the senior and any other information that may help our designers. If you want these materials returned to you, you MUST include a self-addressed, properly stamped envelope.

• 1/4 (quarter) page ads are $50, with a three (3) photo limit and 150 character limit. [4.25”w x 5.75”h]
  • 1/2 (half) page ads are $100, with a four (4) photo limit and 300 character limit. [8.75”w x 5.75”h]
  • Full pages are $150, with a six (6) photo limit and 500 character limit. [8.75”w x 11.75”h]

Payment can be made in the Fines Office of the school. PAYMENT for senior ads is due DECEMBER 14, 2018. CONTENT for senior ads is due JANUARY 18, 2019.

2 Comments

2 Responses to “TEMPO Senior Tribute Ads 2019”

1. Shawna Rothaus on November 20th, 2018 11:17 pm

I have seen the deadline of Dec 14 for senior add and I want to have one for my son so I was working with that timeline. Now I see it is due 11/23!! I can send some info by then but now all the photos and I may not have the quote by then!!!!

2. Marianne Nacanaynay on December 4th, 2018 8:53 am

Deadlines have been changed! Apologies for all the confusion:

PAYMENT for senior ads is due December 14, 2018. CONTENT for senior ads is due January 19, 2019.

TEMPO Senior Tribute Ads 2019