Erin Martino

Erin Martino, Hawkeye Staff

Erin Martino, a freshman at MTHS, is a Hawkeye staff photographer and videographer. She is excited to contribute to the newspaper, seasonal sports videos and other media this year. When she is not participating in Hawkeye, Erin plays tennis, cooks and enjoys other culinary experiences and plays with her two very energetic dogs. She appreciates the opportunity to further develop her photography skills and document memorable events.

All content by Erin Martino

SAT? ACT? So, which standardized test is the best fit for you?

By Erin Martino, Hawkeye Staff
December 27, 2019

It’s already that time of the year when sophomores and juniors are taking their ACT or SAT college entrance tests and seniors are submitting college applications. Whether a freshman,...

School needs more affordable parking

School needs more affordable parking

By Erin Martino, Hawkeye Staff
October 19, 2018

MTHS students with a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance have the option to park in the student lot for the school year. However, each student must pay $50 for this...

Wesco hosts annual conference for ASB members

By Erin Martino, Hawkeye staff
July 10, 2018

Wesco hosted an all-day conference at MTHS for ASB (Associated Student Body) members from throughout the conference. The event included guest speaker/associate of student leadership...

Edmonds School District recognized for their music program

By Erin Martino, Hawkeye staff
June 8, 2018

Once again, the Edmonds School District was honored with a Best Communities for Music Education award by the National Association of Music Merchants Foundation (NAMM) The foundation...

Combined choirs raise their voices at Quad Concert

By Erin Martino, Hawkeye staff
March 25, 2018

On Thursday evening, Mar. 8, choir students from elementary and middle school grades joined the MTHS Choir in the school gym and combined their voices to perform a series of songs...

Musicians showcase talents, prep for Solo & Ensemble

By Erin Martino, Hawkeye staff
February 7, 2018

On the evening of Thursday, Feb. 2, members of the MTHS bands performed in front of small audiences in the music rooms in preparation for the upcoming competition. Competitions...

Load More Stories