Teryn Bouche

The status of high school valedictorian is a pedestal few students ever achieve. Coupled with rigorous courses, numerous extra-curricular activities, and sports year round it is nearly unattainable. Teryn Bouche is among those elite few who have achieved the almost unfeasible.

Bouche has been around the clubs, sports, activities and back again during her high school years. Sports wise she started her freshman year with year round sports. To top it off she made varsity tennis and varsity basketball along with JV soccer in 9th grade, a very rare and esteemed achievement.

She continued on varsity tennis through all four years and played on varsity soccer her junior year. After taking a break from basketball her sophomore year she came back to varsity for her junior and senior year. Finally, to further expand her wide variety of sports experience she was on the swim team her senior year.

To no surprise her perfect GPA got her inducted into the national honor society her sophomore year.  In the club aspect she has been on TATU since her sophomore year and served as the club captain her senior year.

During her junior year she helped benefit the community and world through key club and senior year she helped better the school as the ASB historian. She also helped smoothly transition incoming freshman into high school as a link crew leader her junior and senior year.

Along with her ample amount of activities she has taken half of the AP courses the school offers including European history, English 11, English 12, biology, and statistics. Outside of school she has played piano for over six years.

Next year she will be attending the University of San Diego. She is undecided about what she wants to major in but is gearing towards math or science since they were her best subjects in school. With a resume like Bouche’s the sky is the limit for whatever she pursues.