MTHS Fall Sports Standings

The Terrace football season started off promising with a 49-6 win over Sehome. Unfortunately the team then followed the win with a three game losing streak. The streak ended when they faced the Shorecrest Scots and won with a score of 18-0. Currently the Hawks have a win average of  28% and are on a two game losing streak that they hope to end when they play Lynnwood this Friday.

The volleyball team has a current win average of 41 percent. So far in the season they’ve won 5 of the 12 matches they’ve had.

The boy’s tennis team has had an outstanding season. They’re pulling a win average of 71 percent and have qualified for Districts once again. Of their 14 matches they’ve only lost 4 times.

The girl’s soccer season is turning out differently than hoped. It started off strong with a 5 game winning streak, but that streak came to an end when they faced Stanwood and lost 2-4. The girl’s win average is currently 36 percent.

Terrace’s girl’s swim team has had a record breaking season. They won their first swim meet in years when they competed against Lynnwood last month. They ended their last match with a win against Mariner and currently have a win average of 28 percent.

The boys and girls cross country team have had 5 meets this season. On average the boy’s cross country team is gaining an average of 72 points while the girl’s team is receiving an average of about 69.6 points.