Acing College sessions begin tomorrow

The first Acing College session presented by the Career Center will be tomorrow, Feb. 11, during PASS. The Acing College events are structured in a series format, aiming to help seniors learn about Edmonds Community College (EdCC) and the college admittance process, including information about and the opportunity to take the accuplacer test.

The main purpose of these events though is to teach seniors about community college opportunities in general as well as specific programs at EdCC.

Representatives from EdCC will also be attending the session to give an overview of what the next four weeks of the Acing College events will be discussing.

The other events will be on Feb. 19 for general application information, Feb. 26 for financial aid and scholarship information, March 17 for Accuplacer preview information and March 25 for students to actually take the Accuplacer test here at MTHS.

Students who are planning on attending a community college post high school are encouraged to attend the Acing College sessions: sign-ups for the events are available in the Career Center.