Sno-Isle Tech information meetings this week

On Tuesday, February 2nd, there will be a representative from Sno-Isle Tech Skills Center in the Career Center during sixth period.

Sno-Isle offers a large variety of Career and Technical Education (CTE) classes for high school students in categories such as  business, marketing and management, science and health, human services, trade and industry, and information technology. These classes pose an opportunity for students to gain professional experience in these fields while in high school.

The Sno-Isle Representative will be talking about all of the different opportunities students will have if they take Sno-Isle classes next school year. Students can sign up to attend in the Career Center.

Following this event, there will be an open house at the Sno-Isle Tech Center on Thursday, February 4th, from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m., during which students can tour the facility, meet the teachers, and experience what Sno-Isle is. The Tech Center is located at 9001 Airport Rd, Everett, WA 98204.

Online applications for Sno-Isle will start on Feb. 4th, and if students are signed up by the 24th they will have the opportunity to participate in the first round of interviews.

Another option to find out more on Sno-Isle will be on Friday, February 5th during the MTHS Electives Fair. At this time, students can go to the Career Center, where the information will be presented by a counselor.